[time-nuts] OT: connector identification

Lux, James P james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 23 00:05:24 UTC 2008

There IS a mini-TNC as I recall. My ancient (80s vintage) cellphone had such a thing on the antenna.  There's also something referred to as a mini-UHF (presumably a small PL-259), but the amphenol catalog pitures show the serrated top of the female, and yours are smooth.  The thread was 3/8" -24 threads/inch

James Lux, P.E.
Task Manager, SOMD Software Defined Radios
Flight Communications Systems Section
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop 161-213
Pasadena, CA, 91109