[time-nuts] OT: connector identification

Björn Gabrielsson bg at lysator.liu.se
Thu Oct 23 08:43:31 UTC 2008

Thanks everyone,

The connector is called TM and was manufactured by Solitron Microwave.

TM is not the ideal name to google for... Maybe TM IS short for TNC
mini...

Here is someone looking for adaptors recently.

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.electronics.components/2008-08/msg00066.html

Here is someone with some old stock. (The Tee is PN 3072-0001)

    http://www.rfdepot.com/M0095.HTML

--

   Björn