[time-nuts] Question on crystal jumps

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 00:28:23 UTC 2008

Hi Jim,

not sure about that, in a Rubidium (and GPSDO) these jumps are sensed, and
corrected for. I would not expect the errors to last so long.

Then again, if your OCXO jumps A LOT, maybe even the Lpro PLL loop cannot
fully compensate for the errors.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/23/2008 17:16:51 Pacific Daylight Time,