[time-nuts] Question on crystal jumps

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 16:02:45 UTC 2008

Hi Antonio,

the X axis is in 6 second steps. This jump happened after days of perfect
lock. Happened out of the blue, random (Poisson as someone had said? :)
distribution.

>From what I can see from the very interesting email thread, other users  have
seen their GPSDO's, Pendulums, etc jump after long times like this,
sometimes after weeks of perfect operation.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/24/2008 06:29:34 Pacific Daylight Time,  iovane@
inwind.it writes:

> See  the following plot, blue is phase offset to UTC, brown is EFC
voltage.

Said,
please, what is on the X axis? When did this jump  occur?

Thanks,
Antonio  I8IOV