[time-nuts] What's the time Mr Wolf...

J.D. Bakker jdb at lartmaker.nl
Thu Oct 30 11:55:05 UTC 2008

At 01:46 +1300 31-10-2008, Steve Rooke wrote:
>                               I could Google for this but I'll get a
>quicker answer here

To me that reads as "My time is more valuable than yours".

Not to pick on you in particular, but I see this attitude a lot
lately in fora, support groups and mailing lists. From your list it
does look like most questions could indeed be answered by a few
minutes of Googling, though.

JDB.
[apologies if you feel I snipped too much context, but this phrase in
particular hit a nerve]
--
LART. 250 MIPS under one Watt. Free hardware design files.
http://www.lartmaker.nl/