[time-nuts] What's the time Mr Wolf...

J.D. Bakker jdb at lartmaker.nl
Thu Oct 30 12:22:13 UTC 2008

At 02:09 +1300 31-10-2008, Steve Rooke wrote:
>                                 it's not always easy to formulate a
>phrase to trigger the answer required out of Google and which sources
>should I go to or believe.

Fair enough. For your first six questions, I'd use keywords including
"nist" and "time", and start following links from there. For the GPS
stuff handy keywords include "navstar", "usno" and "gpsworld".

Good luck,

JDB.
[from a somewhat different (sub)culture, but this may be useful too:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ]
--
LART. 250 MIPS under one Watt. Free hardware design files.
http://www.lartmaker.nl/