[time-nuts] What's the time Mr Wolf...

michael taylor mctylr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:25:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Steve Rooke <sar10538 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This may have already been covered in this group so please excuse me
> for not combing the archives. I could Google for this but I'll get a
> quicker answer here and I know it will be the correct one.

I think it was approximately a year ago in the archives that there was
a good thread of suggested (mostly online) readings.

As well, an affordable and highly readable book is _Splitting the
Second : The Story of Atomic Time_ by Tony Jones, ISBN-13:
978-0750306409. Highly recommended, and I think it covers nearly all
of your questions.

-Michael