[time-nuts] 53310A help

Henk ten Pierick henk at deriesp.demon.nl
Thu Oct 30 21:43:57 UTC 2008

Hi,
1. connect as shown on the Quick Start Signal Source.
2. Signal source ON,
3. select Frequency Modulation,
4. press Autoscale.

This should give a sine on the display.
Does this work? If yes I will make a scan of the manual.
My Quick Start Signal Source is still alive.
How about your eprom?

regards,

Henk