[time-nuts] I want a good micro-controller

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:26:50 UTC 2008

Somewhere out there is a complete Fortran compiler written in APL that  fits on a single 8.5x11 inch sheet of paper...  Beware,  programmers have turned to screaming, blithering idiots with bits of their brains oozing out all of their orifices  just by glancing at that page.

Not quite as horrid as the guys who felt I necessary to write APL
"one-liners".  This elevated obscurity to a whole new art form.

D.