[time-nuts] Which GPS receiver ?

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Wed Sep 10 15:33:05 UTC 2008

You've the M12M timing GPS from iLotus, that bought the GPS business
from Motorola. Functionally equivalent to the M12+, same footprint, and
better characteristics (includes an TCXO so it is lest prone to
temperature variations, and also claims improved sensitivity). You can
find more information about it here:
http://www.synergy-gps.com/images/stories/pdf/m12mt_brochure.pdf

Best regards,

Javier, EA1CRB

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17A                        FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com