[time-nuts] Which GPS receiver?

Reeves Paul Paul.Reeves at uk.thalesgroup.com
Thu Sep 11 09:15:31 UTC 2008

Hello Murray,

The ublox LEA-5T does not have the RAW data output facility of the LEA-4T,
otherwise they are pretty much a drop-in replacement. This might be
significant in some cases (and means I won't be giving up my LEA-4T system
just yet...). I have a -5T on order and it will be interesting to compare
them (they are both the same price). Very nice reliable modules, good
documentation.

73s
Paul,  G8GJA