[time-nuts] Trimble GPSDO power supply unit.

ernieperes at aol.com ernieperes at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 13:41:15 UTC 2008

Gents,

Sorry if my mail give the impression that I am complaining about the
blown PSU, it is because my English is not as good as it should be.....
just wanted some help to repair the unit.....and in the mean time I
have already installed the GPSDO into a nice small box with a home
built PSU and now looks like a table-top "Frequency Standard" instrument

NEW SUBJECT...

When I use the GPSDO direct from an active antenna after power
interruption the unit recover relative soon,.....
but when the GPSDO used from a antenna distribution box and this way
the GPSDO sensing the antenna is OPEN, then after power interruption
the unit can not recover.......???????----------even after a long
period......
Anybody had the same experience??????????

Thanks and regards,
Ernie.