[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt GPS

Gary Beech gbeech at fairfaxmedia.com.au
Fri Sep 12 22:45:53 UTC 2008

Hi All

I subscribed to Time-nuts as I would like to be placed on the list to
obtain a Trimble Thunderbolt GPS. I can not find the link on the TAPR
website.

Please advise what is necessary for me to obtain one.

Thank you

73 Gary VK2KYP.

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.