[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitor

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Sep 13 01:36:25 UTC 2008

Some time ago John Ackerman had offered to have someone within TAPR develop
a PWB for this, but several emails to him about that went unanswered, so I
assume the answer is no.

Since I have another project under way at the moment that will require a
very similar PWB, I intend to have that PWB done in such a way that both
projects (and probably others) can be supported, at which time Gerber files
(as a minimum) or pre-built PWBs will be available, in the Thanksgiving time
frame or sooner. I am not sure I am into selling kits, but if there are
enough people interested, it may be worthwhile.

Otherwise, it takes about one hour to assemble the few parts on a Radio
Shack proto board (see prototype #2 on that page:
http://www.ko4bb.com/Timing/GPSMonitor/), so if you are in a hurry, or on a
tight budget, that's the way to go.

Didier KO4BB