Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 23 18:45:38 UTC 2008

> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:41:20 +0200
> From: Pierre-Fran?ois (f5bqp_pfm) <pfmonet at wanadoo.fr>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP Continuous Measurement Software for 5371A
> To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement"
> 	<time-nuts at febo.com>
>
> Hi Ed, & the group,
>
> I'm also interested into that program to run with my 5372A I own also.
> I'm also interested into that application note I don't have. Do you have the
> pdf version of it?
> Probably you can run it on a PC Windows XP running with HP Basic for Windows
> .
> I could try on my PC as I got an old version of HP Basic.
> I could try also on a legacy HP 9826 computer I keep up and running for all
> the test and calibration running on this plateform.
> I think HP Basic is legacy, so no problem to copy it I guess, I could try to
> find my original to copy it for you.
>
> Best regards
> pf

Thanks for the offer Pierre-Francois, but according to Wikipedia, you'd
have to be very careful about making a copy.  Some of the HP Basic
versions were licensed from other vendors and are still being sold and
supported by them.  Of course, it doesn't matter if noone comes up with
a copy of the program.

Ed