[time-nuts] HP Continuous Measurement Software for 5371A

wje wje at quackers.net
Tue Sep 23 21:55:51 UTC 2008

   I'm interested in a related item - ROM images for a later version of
   the firmware than I have in my 5371A. Quite a few features were added
   in the late releases; I have an early set of ROMs in my
   otherwise-pristine unit.
   If anyone has uploaded them in any of the common programmer formats,
   I'd appreciate a copy of the files, let me know if you'd like some
   compensation.
   If anyone has ROMs they want to lend me, I'd be happy to upload them
   and make copies available.
Bill Ezell
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.

   Had wrote:

I also would be very interested in taking a look at this software.

Thanks,
Had, K7MLR