[time-nuts] Manual for 5061A Option H66-5061A

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:51:17 UTC 2008

All,

Does anyone have the manual pages for the option H66 variant of the
5061A this unit has options 1-4 which include the high performance
beam tube,    I have the 5061A manual for prefix 1740 but no data  on
the h66 variant.

I dont recall but I believe I downloaded the manual from John's site
but it's no longer there - be happy to send a copy anywhere providing
you can accept a large attachment  or if a bunch of people want it I
can WhaleMail it to you.

73 - scott n1jin