[time-nuts] Piezo Company OXCO pinouts (William Rice)

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:06:24 UTC 2008

Just new to this list and found this post while trawling the net for
the same info. This is a manual reply to a previous posting so the
message ids won't tally, sorry.

--- William Rice wrote:-
> Have a surplus Piezo Crystal Co. oscillator. 3x2x2" with 6 pins on bottom, no RF connector.
> Model# 2920136 / 10.000 Mhz (101728-001)
> Had trouble finding info.... Maybe standard configuration, 9337 stamped on unit, probably just obsolete.
> Any help appreciated.
> Did find one on ebay, my unit is not as abused.
> Do not know if it needs external control.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160286114515

I have a Piezo Model 2920136 10MHz oscillator which seems to be the
same as in your url link above. The info I have to date for the six
pins from left to right:-

Out, GND, +24V, ?, Vcc, GND

I don't know what the 4th (?) pin does and I also have know idea as to
what voltage needs to be connected to the Vcc pin. Any help please?

Thanks,
Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD