[time-nuts] Datum / Efratom LPRO 101 - ebay

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 14:12:35 UTC 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Stanley Reynolds <stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com>
To: Tom Van Baak <tvb at leapsecond.com>; Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Datum / Efratom LPRO 101 - ebay

I have had mixed results with ebay, this seller has always been helpful and willing to make things right. But you should remember with used items reliability will be less than new and this makes ebay a poor choice where time is important. You should be able to evaluate any purchase as soon as possible. I have been able to play with many items that I would never be able to see at new prices, but my use is as a hobby and repair opportunities are fun and not a crisis.

Stanley