[time-nuts] time-nuts Frequency Divider

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sat Apr 4 11:11:13 UTC 2009

Ulrich

All manufacturers claim that their 74HC4046 or 74HCT4046 have the self
biased inverter chains on SIGIN and COMPIN pins.
However the AC sensitivity of these inputs differs for each manufacturer.
For example the Philips/NXP version is more sensitive than The Fairchild
version.
The ON semiconductor version datasheet has no AC sensitivity specification.

Bruce