[time-nuts] 74HC4046 receiver

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Apr 9 12:08:05 UTC 2009

After my experiments last weekend (which will continue...) I am
contemplating making up a simple circuit board with a Wenzel input
circuit driving a 74AC04 output, to provide a fast transition time
source that could be fed by a sine wave oscillator.  I suspect the '04
output rise time is about as fast as anything that we'd reasonably
homebrew, though I'd be happy to be proven wrong (Bruce???).

I'm not considering turning this into a TAPR project, but I'll probably
end up with more PC boards than I need, so if anyone is interested in
getting a board (and sharing in the board cost), let me know.

John
----