[time-nuts] NIST Time & Frequency Seminar

Skip Withrow swithrow at idcomm.com
Thu Apr 9 14:04:26 UTC 2009

Hello Time Nuts,

I recently became aware of the NIST Time & Frequency Seminar coming up
shortly and looked it up as it sounded interesting (to a time-nut) and is
almost in my back yard (well, at least commuting distance).  You can check
out the web page at http://tf.nist.gov/timefreq/seminars/T&Foverview.html.

It all sounds very cool, UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT THE PRICE!  Sure, I could see
$300-$400 (which would still be pretty rich for my budget), but $1900?
Obviously our tax dollars are not subsidizing this function.

If anyone knows how to procure a discounted registration I would be most
interested in hearing from you.

Regards,
Skip Withrow