[time-nuts] OT: 10 MHz data capture, help

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 23:18:19 UTC 2009

Hello Tom,

Not sure if someone said this already, the Wavecrest units can sample your
data. Up to 40K samples per second continuous according to their
literature, via  GPIB.

Their PC application software (VISI) has a scope mode where you can make
this data visible just like on a two-channel sampling scope.

If you are lucky, you can pick one up for ~$500 on Ebay, or rent one.

bye,
Said