[time-nuts] Power Supplies for Rubidiums & OCXOs - etc...

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Mon Apr 13 19:32:18 UTC 2009

I recently purchased a "lot" of 24 volt 5 amp switching power supplies.
Well, they are marked 5 amps, but, I was able to get 7 out of them without
any problem, with the exception that my resistive load was getting too hot.
These are very nice supplies, look like an oversized laptop power supply. I
have a bunch of Rubidium sources that require 24 volts and these obviously
would be great. Packaged, with AC cord, they weigh a little less than 3
pounds. If you are interested in obtaining one or more, let me know. I would
like $35 each, plus shipping. I do not think you will be disappointed. There
are a lot of possible applications, besides Rubidiums and OCXOs. Regards -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731