[time-nuts] Update on next TBolt group buy

Dave M masondg44 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 23:35:21 UTC 2009

Is there a target date in the foreseeable future (any info, for that matter)
for the next TBolt group buy?  Or did I miss it while away from home?
Waiting patiently.....

 --
"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra

Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net