[time-nuts] Question on an Efratom 10 Mhz Osc

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 20 16:56:26 UTC 2009

Al:

I have some information gleaned from eBay sales about this part,
I can not vouch for the accuracy.

The part is available on eBay, under either the Datum or Efratom
brand, with suffixes -001, -002, or -003.

 From RDR Electronics on eBay:
"The oven status pin goes low when the oven is warm (probably open
collector). Don't know what the total range of the EFC is, but
it seems to sit around 4.5 volts. We measured the EFC
sensitivity at 5.75x10e-7/volt (5.75Hz/volt)."

".jpg" of pinout attached.  Don't know if this reflector strips off
attachments, so I will also copy you directly.

--- Graham / KE9H

==