[time-nuts] Austron Line Drivers

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 12:44:44 UTC 2009

In an ongoing quest to clean out excess equipment from my attic I found an
Austron 1295D with eight Quad G703 one Quad TTL, one Framed T1 synthesizer
and  one Select Rate Synthesizer. Does any one have information on these
parts?
There has been recently conversation in this group on line drivers and
Austron was mentioned.
Is there any interest and how would you want me to go forward. Ebay is an
option and the question than is should it be posted as a complete unit or as
 individual parts to make it more available to multiple users.

Thanks Bert Kehren, Miami WB5MZJ
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572846x1201387511/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
Aprilfooter427NO62)