[time-nuts] E1938A Schematic

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Tue Aug 4 03:50:58 UTC 2009

Brian Kirby wrote:

> In Acrobat you should also have a "tile" command in the print/setup
> windows where you can spread a page print across four pages.   Then
> you can manually cut and paste the print outs to get a larger view.
>
> Brian - KD4FM

That's something I never found before. Good trick; lots less work.

It seems to be a function of the printer driver, not Acrobat itself. For
my printer it is under Properties -- Finishing -- Pages per Sheet and
Posters:
Select Poster 2x2 or 3x3, etc. A lot easier than my manual method, with
one minor exception. The transition line between pages is exact, no
overlap, so accurate cutting would be required not to lose or cover
anything at the boundary.