[time-nuts] Missing Data on archives

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 17:00:23 UTC 2009

I sent in a reply posting with a 56.4K attachment and I noticed that at
http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2009-August/039760.html
NOTHING was shown for the Text or attachment

and on the other Archive;
http://www.mail-archive.com/time-nuts@febo.com/msg21472.html
It just left the posting off all together

And on
"time-nuts Digest, Vol 61, Issue 17"
all was there, Text and Attachment

Can anyone explain to me what's going on and how these Archives decide what to delete and ignore?

Thanks,
warren