[time-nuts] [OT] Help needed with HP 16700A

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Aug 4 21:23:35 UTC 2009

Hi Pete,

Judging from the boot sequence, I would say that the keyboard has too
many keys.  Is there perhaps an abbreviated PS/2 keyboard used by HP
on this machine?

For instance, an old PC/AT keyboard with only 88 keys, and an adapter
to mini-din might work better.

X won't work without a properly functioning keyboard, mouse, and monitor.

-Chuck Harris