[time-nuts] Method for comparing oscillators

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 7 09:26:55 UTC 2009

Steve Rooke wrote:
> Magnus,
>
> 2009/8/7 Magnus Danielson <magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org>:
>> I found a nice little graphical tool that let's you pull data in, match
>> against one of several models and then see the produced result. Nice tool to
>> get started. Can't recall the name right now.
>
> I'd be very interested in that tool if it comes to mind.

Instead of just recalling I did a brute force search instead and did
find it. It's called fityk. I have it in my Debian, so that is easiest
for me. It can be a bit annoying at first, but when you get it going it
does neat things quickly for you. Maybe not the way I want to properly
analyze things, but a handy tool to kick things around in.

Cheers,
Magnus