[time-nuts] HP 106B quartz frequency standard...the story so far

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sat Aug 8 12:06:49 UTC 2009

And one more request, please measure and tell me what the values are for
the base of the pass element and any driver transistor connections.

Also, it may be that the power supply is really a current source for
charging the batteries.  The power supply and the instrument may need
the batteries to work correctly.  Hp was famous for this type of circuit
topology.

Bill....WB6BNQ

Hi Jim,

YES, please email me the schematics.