[time-nuts] Power supply help

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Aug 9 02:17:37 UTC 2009

This is not strictly time-nuts related, but I know there are a lot of
folks here who have and use HP surplus equipment. I have an
opportunity to buy an HP 62615M switching power supply. It is rated
15VDC @ 40A. I have it adjusted to 13.8VDC. I have Googled, checked
the Agilent site and BAMA, but can't find any documentation or specs.
I want to use this to power an Amateur HF radio and am particularly
interested in any information about how much RF hash this thing might
generate. I don't have an HF rig yet, so I can't test this by trying
it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.