[time-nuts] Power supply help

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Aug 9 03:30:35 UTC 2009

Thanks for the tip. I managed to find the HP Journal Archive and
download that issue. It describes the "J" version, which I presume is
older. The pictures certainly look quite a bit different.
Nevertheless, that article does help.

You mention a test procedure. Do you have a copy you can email me?

Thanks.