[time-nuts] Power Back-up

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 16:30:09 UTC 2009

Jerry,

My favorite are golf car batteries, Trogen brand if not too expensive : http://www.trojan-battery.com/Products/GolfCart.aspx

Second on my list would be 12volt RV/Marine Batteries, not the marine starting battery.

Get mine at Sam's, shop around they went up in price last year with the price of lead and not everyone reset the price with the lower lead price.

Do read up on the regular maintenance required and plan on replacement before they fail.

Stanley