[time-nuts] State of the art 5MHz, 10 MHz and 1PPS distribution

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 13 12:28:55 UTC 2009

http://trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov/dspace/bitstream/2014/39389/1/05-2893.pdf tells you what JPL is up to at the deep space network, where we do things that are similar to, if not the same as, you'd be doing at a radio observatory.

http://trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov/dspace/handle/2014/38025 has more details

When last I was hunting for gear, I seem to recall it's all built by some company in Colorado (Timing Solutions?), but now owned by Symmetricom

www.symmetricom.com/link.cfm?lid=1719