[time-nuts] OCXO sensitive to gravity

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 00:14:17 UTC 2009

Hi there,

there are special low-g OCXO's out there. We offer one that has better than
 3E-010 per g per axis, which is about 10x better than your "standard"
OCXO.

This is also important for stationary applications where the unit is not
tilted, for vibration-induced phase-noise is also that much smaller with a
low-g  OCXO versus a standard OCXO.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 8/13/2009 11:02:51 Pacific Daylight Time,