[time-nuts] Difference in GPS antennas

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Fri Aug 14 16:46:32 UTC 2009

I have some (well a LOT) of microwave absorber. it looks
like a mix of ferrite and rubber that has been bonded
to a stainless steel cloth (think window screening) in the
middle. About 1/8" thick.

I can get the make, p/n and a picture this weekend if interested.
I remember the company that made it got bought out, which then
got bought out etc and I gave up.

Price would be free+shipping, there are about 400 each
sheets about 30x30 inches. Each sheet must weight 5 lbs.