[time-nuts] HP 5065A Rubidium

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:01:27 UTC 2009

That serial prefix is the manual I have - the scan is pretty bad for the
schematics - I think they copied to pages first and then scanned as they
line up, but several have about 1/2 to 1 inch offsets.  If yours is
cleaner, I would appreciate it.

My (rubidium) does not have a battery charger - So for now, it runs on
the inverter - and at some point I'll order a connector and give it
battery power via the external DC connector for backup.

Brian