[time-nuts] HP-IB to USB

Dave g4fre at g4fre.com
Thu Aug 20 12:43:42 UTC 2009

I had the same issue with the softmark board about 18 months ago. They did
respond to my enquiries and sent me another board which repeated the problem

If the (more modern) equipment accepts requests like "?FREQ" and sends the
answer straight back it works fine. If the equipment requires lines  to be
set by the controller and in response another line is set by the equipment
to say the answer is ready; forget using the softmark

My softmark has been relegated to driving a more modern DMM

Dave