[time-nuts] Obscure terms

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:44:03 UTC 2009

Speaking of slug-feet,  I had a very direct experience with that little unit.  It had been raining here and the door mat was soaked.  I did not want to track water into the house,  so I left my shoes on the back step.

The next morning,  I left the house early and stepped into my shoes...  hmmm,  somethin' ain't right.  Turns out that during the night,  a bunch of slugs decided to call my shoes home.  Slug-feet is a very memorable experience...   mayby I can sell the idea to Nike...