[time-nuts] Obscure terms - enough!

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 08:14:19 UTC 2009

I think someone needs to take chill-pill and relax... are you humorless or just an idiot?

I get tired of off-topic posts too, but I'd rather laugh than grind my teeth over something light and fluffy...

Life is too short for negative stuff... laugh a little and live longer...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave (I don't apologize for anything, and I'm happy!)