[time-nuts] Atom of time?

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sat Aug 22 18:30:53 UTC 2009

I don't think it's really a unit of time in the sense we know it.

Atom, from the Greek, is basically the smallest chunk of somthing, not
divisible into smaller parts.

So an Atom of Time, would be the smallest interval of time, by analogy.

It seems to be more a religeous term to do with revelation theology than
Physics.

What was the Category?

FWIW,
-John