[time-nuts] [Fwd: Re: Racal 1992]

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Aug 27 23:36:37 UTC 2009

Hi Steve,

I don't know if this is a typo, but one of the copies of the 1991/1992
manual lists the 04E temperature performance as "<= 7 x 10e-9 over the
range of 0C to 50C".  i.e. not per degree C.  That would be the same as
"<=1.4 e -10 per degree C".

Could that explain the apparent contradiction of superior construction
and inferior temperature performance?  By the way, do you have any
details on the superior construction?

Ed