[time-nuts] Agilent 05071-60294 05071-60219 oscillators

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 04:28:11 UTC 2009

Well these "two" bidders are one (outback6). And I bet they are not a
time-nut. He/she is a power seller with 23468 transactions. Their
store is full of expensive equipment like scanning electron
microscopes and they buy and sell lots of stuff. My guess is their
plan is to buy these oscillators in bulk and then sell them off
individually to make a profit.

CSI - eat your heart out!

:-)

Jim