[time-nuts] Agilent 05071-60294 05071-60219 oscillators

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Mon Aug 31 05:52:34 UTC 2009

Jim Palfreyman wrote:

>Well these "two" bidders are one (outback6). And I bet they are not a
>time-nut. He/she is a power seller with 23468 transactions. Their
>store is full of expensive equipment like scanning electron
>microscopes and they buy and sell lots of stuff. My guess is their
>plan is to buy these oscillators in bulk and then sell them off
>individually to make a profit.
>
>CSI - eat your heart out!
>
>:-)
>
>Jim

Huh? The auctions were by the same seller, outback6; that's true. It
appears there were two different buyers who won the two auctions. You
aren't implying that they bid on their own auction, are you? AFAIK there
is no way now to tell who the winning bidders were unless you are the
winner or you are the seller. I liked the old days when everyone could
tell who they were bidding against.

I think Tom is hoping to hear from the buyers. The seller would be easy
to reach.

The price seems pretty high for both auctions unless they are some kind
of special devices. Or at least in the normal range for a single item. I
wouldn't have paid that much, myself.