[time-nuts] OT: Power level reference

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Dec 2 01:30:39 UTC 2009

I do. Very well, in fact.  Unless you have swept a scope with a very well
leveled sine generator, you are only guessing it is flat.

That's WHY Tektronix sells BOTH fast rise Pulse Generators and Leveled
Sine Generators.

In fact, on the Tek 7704 or 7704A (I forget which) there were "No Cost"
options of maximally flat frequency response OR best pulse response. OR!

-John