[time-nuts] FE-30 OCXO

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sat Dec 5 05:30:02 UTC 2009

That's a good idea. I just spent the better part of the past hour
trying it. So far, I have made a nice pile of solder shavings and have
cramped my hand. I haven't succeeded in opening the OCXO, however. The
base fits very snug into the can, so there isn't much more I can dig
out. I'll make another attempt tomorrow, after my hand recovers.

Joe