[time-nuts] Sigem SGM5610 GPS module, manual available

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 12:09:42 UTC 2009

Hi All

Following a request on the Manual Exchange group I've uploaded the manual
for the Sigem SGM5610 GPS module to Rapidshare so just thought I would also
mention it here in case anyone else would like a copy.

After a boom start Sigem went into receivership but was reborn as Mobile
Knowledge who are still trading and supply GPS systems etc to the Cab
Industry.
Although there no longer seems to be any information available on their web
 site, it seems the SGM5610 became the MKN5610.
It's the MKN5610 manual I've uploaded but I would expect them to be
identical, don't blame me though if they're not:-).......

_http://rapidshare.com/files/317504924/MKN5610_060502.pdf_
(http://rapidshare.com/files/317504924/MKN5610_060502.pdf)

If anyone wishes to upload it elsewhere please feel free to do so.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR