[time-nuts] HP 105B Modification

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 8 03:38:37 UTC 2009

The schematic is available here:
http://www.murgatroid.com/t_and_m/hp-00105-6100-figs.pdf .  It's also
available with circuit description & waveforms here:
http://www.kennethkuhn.com/hpmuseum/scans/hp5065a_part3.pdf on pages
93-101 (pdf pages - not document pages).  However, this copy doesn't
show the schematic for the power supply board.  I also see that document
page 8-54 is missing which might be the problem.

Ed